Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adding on to Bullying...

I'm going to add on to what Michael said about bullying. I myself am a victim of depression, self harm, and attempts of suicide. I experience it everyday, and like Michael said in the beginning cyber bullying is wrong. In this post I will mainly focus on that topic.

Most people resort to Cyber bullying because they can't go and say it to there face, sadly cyber bullying tends to be the type that is the most effective. People take the words personally, whatever goes online stays online and can never be deleted or forgotten. So if someone says something bad about you, it will be remembered forever. It leads to pain, misery, and even hate.

People online would make fun of me on facebook, and I would cry myself to sleep thinking about what everyone had said to me. I hated myself, hated the world for making me the way I am, and realized it was all my fault. I would never be loved because everything in the world is my fault.

I'm finally able to see the good in me though.

Realize that what people say isn't true,

Bullying is horrible.

-100/20000000000.

-Kyleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment